Terms and Conditions
Welcome to this Dharmasamsthan@Sri NCK. website. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information are outlined below.
Your privacy is important to us. This is why we are committed to the protection of your Privacy.
While offering you valued added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
1. We will safeguard your personal information.
2. We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our products, services, and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. You can request us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists.
5. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
6. We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many countries in which we do business.
How we use information:
Your information is important to us. We shall use your information to provide you with quick and convenient access to you, to provide you with information about products & services and of new items of interest. We undertake not to divulge your information, save and except where we are required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority.
There are no refunds for custom engraved items (within the USA) or international orders, due to the shipping cost and foreign customs opening packages and not re-packaging them correctly.
For the canceled order the Refund policy in india is 50% of the actual product price and also depends on the condition of the material received.Sometimes a 25% re-stocking fee is also assessed.
Exchanges or replacements: Please give us a call at: 040-23239959 if your item has arrived damaged. If the item arrives damaged, you may return it for a replacement.
Returns can be sent to:
Mailing Address: (USA)
9211 County Road 200
Please allow up to 30 days for your replacement to arrive. Be sure to enclose a copy of the invoice that was supplied to you upon ordering. If you are unable to make a copy of the invoice, please write down the information that was asked on the invoice (ordering form).
1. Your first and last name
2. Shipping address with city, state, zip code and country
3. Phone number with area code.
4. E-mail address
5. Invoice number (ordering number)